18 Aug 2011

Salma Hayek loves being rich and 'privileged

Salma Hayek is one of the most beautiful woman in the world, married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault and not apologizing for her glamorous or lavish lifestyle.

Hayek tells the September issue of Allure, "I never understood the point of being privileged if you don't get to have the privileges."

She goes on to say of 4-year-old daughter Valentina: "Like, people who won't take their kids to an expensive restaurant, or won't travel with them, or make them pay for everything at a really young age. I think it's important that kids have responsibilities and understand the value of things, but I think it's great I get to travel the world with my daughter."


ELLE
Salma Hayek
It is not all good for Hayek though, as she does voice one minor complaint in the interview -- she says her boobs looked better 10 years ago.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...